Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Because I Don't Believe In The Bible

Just because I don’t believe in the Bible or in God doesn’t mean I am a bad person or that I have no morals. I don’t believe in murder, I hate to see others hurt or in pain, I try to treat others as I would like to be treated, I am faithful to my husband, I do my best to help those in need and have even made it my life’s work…I just don’t need a deity or a holy book to tell me I have to do all of those things. I choose to do them on my own. I also don’t need the threat of hell, horrific afterlives, or bad karma to make me “do the right thing”. This is a choice I make on my own without coercion or threat from religion and other organized belief systems. Am I perfect? Not by a long shot. Is my imperfection due to a lack of religion? No, it’s due to being human.

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment