Monday, August 16, 2010

Crash and Burn

Well my mania was short lived. This is typical though and doesn’t surprise me. It’s always amazing how suddenly my manic episodes end. It is like a light switch. I was literally flying high just an hour before and then suddenly it all crumbled. This morning I was two and a half hours late for work and I am completely non productive. This morning was so bad I actually had fears of hospitalization playing in my head. To top it off, this week is a crazy busy week and I really don’t have the energy to deal with it all now. A lot of it is a product of my overextending myself while manic.

I had a fabulous weekend though. I will blog about that later because I don’t want to mar the telling of it with all of this shit about depression.

I just want to go home and go to bed! What is worse is that I am already behind at work because of my mania fueled blogging last week. If I had the vacation time I would take off, but I used most of it several weeks ago when I took vacation. Of course if I was off I would just sleep the whole week away but I’m not going to be productive awake, just miserable, so what’s the point?

1 comment: