Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little Ricky Update

Little Ricky is doing MUCH better. His soreness and limping are gone. The bruises are fading as well. Thank goodness. I was getting worried about him. He is a doll and such a lover. Human contact seems to be the most important thing to him. Even food seems less important to him that being with his human buddies. My hubby and I can't even go potty without him crying for us. Even when we are in the shower he wines until he figures out that we are behind the shower curtain. I am unsure yet whether or not it may be a case of separation anxiety. That is something we will have to keep and eye on.
He goes in on Wednesday to get neutered and then he will be moving to a different foster home. I am going to miss this little guy!
Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment