Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Happy Tale - Milo Got Adopted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milo found his furever home today! He was put on Petfinder Thursday and Dawn emailed me Friday and said she already had someone contact her about Milo. I was excited but wasn’t counting on it panning out. Those in animal rescue understand what I mean. We are forever getting people interested in dogs that change their mind or don’t meet adoption requirements. So I got Milo all ready this morning and took him to the Adopt-A-Pet event that the Coppell Humane Society was having today. I had honestly forgotten about Dawn saying that there was anyone interested in Milo. When we arrived at Petsmart the family that was interested in him was already there waiting for us! They had gotten there about 30 minutes before the event even started. When Milo and I came around the corner where they were waiting they looked up and exclaimed “It’s Milo!” Dawn came over to introduce us and let me know that she had already checked vet references and everything checked out great. She then let us all go to the back so that Milo could meet the family and their terrier mix, Lucy. Everyone hit it off instantly. Sweet Milo never even made it to one of the show crates. I can’t believe how fast he went! Amazing! Here is a picture of Milo’s new Mommy and Furiend. I love a happy ending!


Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone, Especially Milo and His New Family!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad Milo got a new home. Sounds like they are going to be very happy together....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! We are furry happy for Milo and his new family.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete