Monday, August 16, 2010

Saturday With My Aunt Lynn

Saturday was as awesome as Friday evening. I spent the day with my Aunt Lynn. We went to lunch and then went back to her house. Her husband built her a tiny little cottage in the back yard that she uses for scrapbooking. It is soooooo adorable. She is a master scrapbooker! You can see some of her stuff on her blog The Scrappy Cottage. While we were playing around she showed me this canvas project she did where she basically scrapbooked on a canvas (like one would use for painting). I was floored. It was such a great idea. What a unique way to display family photos! She was kind enough to help me create one. I had so much fun. This is a picture of it that I took with my iPhone. The picture does not do it justice.

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

1 comment: