Friday, August 27, 2010

Meds Continued

Follow up on Wednesday’s Meds Blog:

I have an appointment today with my Psychiatrist to discuss taking me off the Lithium and putting me on something else that will “play nice” with the other meds my PCP is wanting to put me on. I am a little anxious about the appointment. That is nothing new though. Going to the Dr. always makes me anxious. I don’t get as anxious these days for mental health appointments so today won’t be too bad. Regular medical appointments send my anxiety through the roof however. I dread having to see my PCP again when/if we get my Lithium changed, but I am trying to just focus on today. At least this evening will be fun! My Aunt, Cousin and I are having dinner and a movie tonight! That will help get my mind off things.

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. My husband suffers from depression and anxiety...I swear..the meds make him worse (side effect of all meds for depression and anxiety: can cause depression...do not take if you have suicidal thoughts....he does better on less pills, more exercise and better diet.....I feel for you

    ReplyDelete