Monday, August 30, 2010

Ugh! Sarah Palin Has a New Book Coming Out in November.

Apparently I have been living under a rock, or maybe I just don’t care, but Sarah Palin has a new book coming out in November. This will be her second book in what, 2 -3 years? I am surprised she actually has that many viable thoughts in her head.

I just don’t understand what it is about her that so many people love. She’s an absolute train wreck, the Brittney Spears of politics. Of course, we only have John McCain to thank for creating this monster. If he and his people had just done a tiny bit of digging they would have realized that Sarah Palin had no business being a VP candidate. Katie Couric was able to demonstrate that fact in less a few hours worth of interviews, but Mr. Maverick and his entourage were apparently focused on something other than brains, qualifications, and experience. Hmmm, what does that leave us with? Ah, yes, beauty. Sarah Palin was a beauty queen, was she not? Do I really believe that was all they cared about, no, but my God what were they thinking?! I honestly don’t see what they thought qualified Palin to run beside McCain as VP. It can’t just be about the vagina factor because there are plenty of qualified women out there who could have run with McCain, and if it was about looks I am sure that at least one of those more qualified women was pretty. After all, the number of women more qualified than Palin is quite high. =

There is still buzz about her running for President in 2012. I truly can’t comprehend a world in which any sizable group of people would believe that Palin has the qualifications to be the President of the United States of America. Hopefully I won’t have to even comprehend a world where Sara Palin would even make it to the primaries because I don’t think I could stand having to listen to her any more than I already have to, or suffer through her dominating any more of the news cycles than she already does.

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone, Even Sara Palin!

No comments:

Post a Comment