Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why Not a Niche Blog?

Many times I have heard and read that it is best to find a niche when creating a blog. I really mulled this over a lot but I just couldn’t reduce myself to just one subject. There are too many sides to me and too many things that I feel passionate about. In no way can I simply write about my Bipolar Disorder as if that is all there is to my life, but I also can’t write about my life in dog rescue, my family, my opinions, or my work without talking about how my Bipolar Disorder effects them. Plus, this is simply who I am. I am constantly all over the place, pouring my passion, heart and soul into the many different things that are important to me. So, I hope you don’t find my blog too disjointed, incoherent or disorganized but it’s really just who I am and sometimes my life can be just that. For that reason I am going to try to be good about labeling my posts and keeping my posts to one subject a piece. That way, if you don’t really give a shit about my random opinions you can skip that and go straight to my posts about dog rescue or Bipolar Disorder. I hope that helps.

Happy reading and blogging!

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment