Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random Opinions

Thanks to my wonderful Vicodin my head feels like it's in the clouds. I have so much I want to talk about today but I just can't really get my thoughts to transfer into written word very well. Here on some thought snippets I am hoping to expand on later:

Why is it when a group of people simply want equality some automatically begin to fear a hostile takeover by that group of people?

It is funny to me how so many want to eradicate the concept and practice of Separation of Church and State so long as Christianity is the only religion being unified with government. I guarantee you if a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan or any follower of a religion other than Christianity was to question the concept Christians would suddenly practice strict adherence to the concept of Separation of Church and State.

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment