Friday, August 6, 2010

Intro: Profile-like Rambling

Why Blog? I don’t really know. It would be great if I was full of fabulous ideas and brilliant commentary about the world’s affairs, but I’m not. It’s not that I don’t have ideas or a lot to say about what’s going on in the world; it just may not be fabulous or brilliant.



My passions include dog rescue, social work, improving human rights and reading.


I am a liberal Democrat. I am Pro Choice and Pro Gay Marriage and Equal Rights. I grew up Baptist but now have no religious affiliation and still wonder if there really is a God. Heavy stuff I know. More on that later.


In 2004 I graduated from Texas Woman’s University with my Bachelors of Social Work. I now work for a non profit agency as a case manager. I worked for Child Protective Services for 4 years prior to this. It was rewarding but stressful and I am glad to have moved on.


I am lucky to have a wonderful hubby who spoils me rotten, and 5 dogs who are like children to me. We have no children and don’t plan on having any. It is just way too big of a responsibility and the idea of having children gives me a panic attack. I prefer to just spoil my doggies. My wonderful hubby and I work volunteer and foster for Italian Greyhound Club of America Rescue.


Enough profile-like rambling for now. Hopefully I will have a creative burst of brilliance soon.

Tiny Giraffe Kisses To Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment